We are excited to announce that whilst we are unable to be physically together this year to perform live, we will be providing an edited ‘mini-concert’ for you or your child to be able to showcase the skills that they have learnt this year.
We would like to invite all of our students to participate in recognition of what has been a challenging year for everyone. We are so proud of their commitment and achievement and want to be able to recognise and celebrate this fact.
If you would like to participate, all we need is a video from you in landscape of the student playing a piece of their choice. Any students that have submitted an AMEB exam video can use the same video, only please edit to only one piece per video.
Concert video checklist
- Dress as if you’re going to be on stage!
- Introduce your piece and play it
- Film in landscape
- Upload to Google Drive
- Complete the Concert form
- Get a shareable link for your video (instructions here) and paste into the Concert Form
- The due date for video submission is 6 December 2020
- Submit only one piece per video
- You may submit more than one piece, as long as they are in separate files
- Pieces will be put together in a ‘mini concert’ of approximately 15 minutes
- Concerts will be made available publicly (although no surnames will be used), so please take this into consideration when submitting your video
- You may even like to do a duet with your teacher!
We look forward to seeing your videos and celebrating everyone’s achievements.